Cafe Buur - Köln or the Great Berry ?

Hey Guys ! , 

I am getting ready to get out of bed. I have been sick for the past 5 days and have not left my bed. I think it is about time to get some fresh air and some movement. That always help to recover.


I wanted to go meet up with my Boyfriend to Great Berry but We have decided to go to Cafe Buur.
Great Berry for those of you that don't know Great Berry, is an amazing little Cafe with Superfoods! I used to get my immune shots there. They were made with Ginger and Lemons....these highly concentrated and sharp shots do not only make fresh and lively, but strengthen the immune defense demonstrably and mainly influenza infections. The Great Berry has also Great Bowls and Superfoods. The Cafe Buur has just opened a few Months ago. I have not been there so i can not say if its good or not. I will catch you guys up once i have visited them.

Cafe Buur has Detox Water. That also sounds interesting. :)

Its still an open Question if were going to Great Berry or Cafe Buur. I def have to get my Immunity Shots from the Great Berry. They keep me on my feet! The Sun is calling so i better get ready and enjoy the sun !! (And Vitamin D)

Laters
xoxo 💕


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Linkedin the new Tinder?

World Womens Day